*Pay is based off Experiences, References and What you have for Tools*
• Constructing, installing, and repairing structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard
• Rough Carpenters: Installing framing, forms, blocking, backing, decking, doors, windows and siding
• Trim/Finish Carpenters: Installing baseboard/staircase/standard trim/custom trim, crown molding, architectural finish packages, and quarter round trim
• Framing Carpenters: Installing metal and wood framing and roof truss components, reading and understanding blueprints and schematics, using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install framework components
• 4 plus year of trade experience
• Must be able to provide 2 trade references
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have tools of the trade
• Must be able to work M-F 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL 508-802-4220
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.