condition: good make / manufacturer: Mercedes Benz
QR Code Link to This Post
I have a few parts that were removed from a 1972 Mercedes 280SEL 4.5 sedan many years ago:
- foot pedal for windshield washer- $25
- jack- $40
- spare tire holder (hook)- $20
- glove compartment inner shell- $25
- aftermarket alternator- $30
- Nardi steering wheel- $600
- Rubber mat for trunk- $50- this is in good shape except for heavy rust stains but I think these can be removed with some effort. I’m told the mats are no longer available from Mercedes.
Thanks for looking.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.