compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Become an AmeriCorps VISTA and work for the Homeless Prevention Council in Orleans, MA. We help individuals and families develop self-sufficiency and stability on the Lower Cape. As a VISTA, you will support our staff in the implementation of our marketing, outreach, and case management programs.
• Support implementation of annual programs
• Provide support for special events
• Assist with marketing, including basic graphic design
• Assist with client and donor database management
• Support community outreach and volunteer engagement
• Manage social media and organization website
• Help to compile statistical reports and assist with grant writing as needed
1 year commitment
35 hours per week
$1,227 monthly stipend
Personal and sick time and health care cost reimbursement
Educational award (6K) post-service to be used toward education debt or future schooling OR end-of-service stipend (1.8k).
This is a great experience to learn critical communication skills and support a non-profit that changes lives every day.
For more information please respond to this add or call HPC at 508-255-9667
Car highly recommended
General familiarity and experience with the following: computers/technology, communications, marketing, writing, and ability to research and put together reports as needed.
Program Benefits: Choice of Education Award or End of Service Stipend upon successful completion of service, Relocation Allowance, Health Coverage*, Childcare assistance if eligible, Training .