Are you looking for meaningful work in a non-traditional setting?
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have a willingness to share a home and time with an adult with disabilities?
Living Independently Forever, Inc., (LIFE) a provider of supported independent living for adults with learning disabilities and autism, is seeking a SHARED LIVING PROVIDER for clients who will thrive best in a home-like setting. We are seeking caring individuals (or family) who are willing to share a home with them. If you are a compassionate, competent individual looking for meaningful work in a non-traditional setting, we want to hear from you! As a Shared Living Provider, you will:
· Provide a pleasant, safe and supportive environment
· Work with the LIFE staff to develop a well-rounded plan of support for these clients
· Provide ongoing encouragement in support of work, social and health goals
· Support increased independence, good health and involvement in the community by providing transportation to various appointments and engagements
· Assist with activities of daily living
· Oversee self-administration of medications
LIFE will support your work with:
· A Generous stipend
· Ongoing training and support to make sure you have the knowledge, skills, and resources you need to provide excellent care
· Access to 24 hour on-call assistance for emergencies
· Respite Support
· PATIENCE and KINDNESS
· Experience and knowledge working with individuals with learning disabilities preferred but not required
· Ability to participate in agency-sponsored trainings
· A current and valid driver's license with a satisfacotry driving record
· Ability to pass a Massachusetts CORI check and a National Fingerprint Background Check
DOES THIS SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU?
If so, please respond with a cover letter along with a resume by email or mail to:
Attention: Human Resource Director
550 Lincoln Road Ext.
Hyannis, MA 02601
ABOUT Living Independently Forever, Inc. (LIFE):
LIFE is a nationally recognized, private, not-for-profit organization committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment due to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or otherwise as may be prohibited by federal and state law. LIFE is committed to worksite diversity.