compensation: Competitive w Great Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston is looking to hire a photographer. This is a 4 days/32hr per week position varied days Monday-Friday. The photographer would be responsible for duties in the photography and diagnostics departments. The photographer would work in our South Shore and Cape offices.
We will train in the following duties:
• Fundus and Disc photography
• Performing Fluorescein Angiography,
• Other forms of imaging and diagnostic measurement
• Ability to operate camera smoothly and with confidence.
• Understanding and working knowledge of focus and exposure techniques.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Minimum of 2 years of photography experience.
• COA, COT, CRA preferred but not required.
Example of Duties:
• Photographing ocular pathology
• Responsible for maintaining inventory of imaging supplies.
• Greets patient and introduces self prior to testing.
• Explains to patient what patient should expect from photographer's testing.
• At direction of senior photographer, responsible for performing Fundus, Disc and FA photography.
• Will maintain the upkeep of all cameras.
• Attends staff and educational meetings.
• Maintains strictest confidentiality.
• Remains up to date on new technologies.
Typical Physical Demands:
Work involves prolonged standing, sitting, walking, some bending. stooping and stretching. Involves working in a small space. Requires normal range of hearing and eye sight to perform necessary tasks involved with imaging patients. OCB is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply online at