Chinese Mandarin is becoming a very popular foreign language in the world both in schools and business. Knowing Mandarin language and Chinese culture will enhance your job careers and business success in Greater China. I am positioned to help you to achieve the above objectives as
QR Code Link to This Post
- I passed the Chinese Mandarin Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure (MTEL) to be a qualified Mandarin teacher in MA.
- I have taught various subjects at university level in Asia.
- I have also provided private lessons for children of two years old (Mandarin) to adults in US, Canada, and Asia of various ethnic origins, and have been in teaching profession for 20-30 years. Mandarin students presently include students of various ages (schools, universities, post-graduates, professionals).
- I am ethnic Chinese, and graduated with a Bachelor & Master Degrees from U.K and have worked in UK, Asia, US and Canada.
- I have worked in educational institutions, small and big business corporations of various market segments in many countries.
- I possess 15 years of experience in helping Canadian and US companies to do business in mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India and other parts of Asia.
- Will design courses according to needs of students - very objectives oriented.
- Have prepared students for N. American SAT II Mandarin and China HSK Level 4 & 5 government sponsored exams. Among students, I am currently preparing two students for HSK exams.
- Students include one Harvard graduate student and other American expats who spent years in China and Taiwan to continue with their Mandarin skills.
- Have excellent track record of result.
- Face to face teaching, plus remote teachings via Skype, Face Time, phone / internet (distance learning) are all available.
- Provide translation / interpreter and other related consulting services.
- EXCELLENT references available from students and parents.
My greatest niche is that I am fluent with both English and Chinese languages, can relate to both young and old, school students to business adults of all walks of life, work closely with parents and feel completely comfortable in both N. American and Chinese family / business cultures.
I take great interest in the education of my students, and would be willing to design curriculum according to individual requirements. Scope of learning Mandarin includes conversation, writing, and/or reading. Teaching methods include both face-to-face and via Skype.
Email or call me at 508-778-2399 if interested to discuss further.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers