Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Skilled Nursing Center
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking devoted and caring Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to become part of our family. Maplewood at Mayflower Place Campus is Cape Cod’s only full service continuing care retirement community. We offer skilled nursing and rehab, independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
Mayflower Place Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is hiring RN's/LPNs - Full Time and Per Diem on 7a - 3p and 3p - 11p shifts, rotating weekend availability! *NEW grads welcome*
APPLY NOW or join us for open interviews every Thursday from 12pm to 4pm
Maplewood at Mayflower Nursing & Rehab Center, 579 Buck Island Rd, West Yarmouth, MA
Come join our community, offering paid training, competitive wages, bonus & incentive programs, growth opportunities and much more. Maplewood also offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time-of, voluntary AFLAC and a 401K plan.
The RN/LPN assists and supports the Director of Nursing services with the overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of nursing services in the community.
- Supervising C.N.A's to ensure quality care is provided at all times
- Administration of medication, skilled nursing assessments, provide treatments
- Processes competency in foley catheters, picc lines, feeding tubes, wound care
- Skilled care documentation,
- Communicating proactively with residents, families, staff, physicians and outside providers
- RN/LPN currently licensed to practice in the State of Massachusetts
- Two years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience
- Experience and/or special interest working with older adults
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers