Red House Behavior Resources
QR Code Link to This Post
Red House Behavior Resources is currently seeking motivated ABA therapists to work with a child on the autism spectrum in Newton, in a home setting. ABA therapists work one-on-one with children implementing a Behavior Support Plan designed and maintained by a BCBA. ABA therapists gather quantifiable behavioral data necessary for the Behavioral Supervisor to evaluate the effectiveness of the Behavioral Plan in achieving identified goals and objectives.
Our services are exclusively in-home and community-based, so scheduling is flexible.
This is a PART-TIME position.
The ABA therapist implements individualized educational and behavioral programming designed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), including:
* Providing direct 1:1 therapy service in a child's home, school, or other natural environment
* Teaching new behavioral, social, and daily living skills.
* Effectively responding to and minimizing difficult or disruptive behaviors.
* Run discrete trials and collect empirical data to track child's progress.
* Complete required paperwork including, but not limited to, daily clinic notes and behavior tracking sheets.
* Organize and create teaching materials.
* Training the parent(s)/guardian to effectively implement the plan within the home and community setting.
* A minimum of 48 college credit hours or a Bachelor's degree, or GED/HS Diploma
* Prior training or experience in ABA techniques or teaching preferred
* Prior experience with special needs children highly preferred
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Reliable means of transportation required
Apply by forwarding a resume to the email address above -- no calls please.
Competitive Pay with Direct Deposit
Red House Behavior Resources is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)