Selling my completely re-done 1971 17' Whaler Classic. I bought this boat in fall of 2016 and began a full restore of the boat. All work was professionally done at Costal Boat Works in Tiverton RI.
Power: 2017 90 ETEC ( 70 hours )
- lower unit oil changed
- plugs changed
- All filters replaced
* awesome engine burns little fuel and oil.
Trailer: Original Whaler Trailer
These are very hard to find, this was also completely re done
- brand new rims and tires
- new tires
- new leaf springs
- new bunks and rollers
- new crank
- new wiring and LED lights
Details on the boat:
- hull is painted with awl grip navy blue
- interior is sprayed white awl grip
- custom console that houses 27 gallon alluminum tank
- 2 interstate batteries
- new wiring and battery switches
- fresh bottom paint
- fresh non skid paint
- Garmin 741S
- Garmin VHF
-Fusion Stereo System
- New Shakespeare antenna
- custom switch panel from new wire marine.
This boat is truly one of a kind and is in like new condition, can do a lot of things, take it to the beach of fish with multiple anglers. All items on this boat are brand new in the last 2 years.
Please call or text Connor with any questions show contact info
Price: 18,500 also includes free shrink wrap and winterization the following season.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers